Friday 8 May 2015

Box Braids For Summer Natural Protective Styles




When it comes to my hair, my preferences sway like the wind. From braids to natural afro to weave then wigs, only to settle upon my first love, braids.

I first fell in love with braids as a protective style around 2008, when they gracefully assisted me in growing out a Halle Berry Crop whilst also transitioning from relaxed to natural. Braids just agreed with my hair and worked like almost magic. I grew 6 inches in 6 months.



It's a wonder I ever stopped wearing braids. I think it was because I was just so excited with my new growth. The thing is, as lovely as an afro is, it's a lot of hard work. Braids are a great protective alternative. Look out for LAW + MIAW's new video coming soon on the Protective styles Wigs vs Braids.

Thanks for reading.

At www.lawandmiaw.com we offer box braids email us for details at lawandmiaw@gmail.com

X

Miaw
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LAW + MIAW | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig