Sunday 10 May 2015

The Middle: Long Bob Life





The middle seems to be a place where people are settling nowadays. Maybe it comes with getting older, the world seems to be less black and white and suddenly one finds oneself appreciating the complexity of grey. Of the middle. Of hybrids. The best of both worlds.

This theory shift can be reflected in my new appreciation for the long bob. For years I have been cutting my hair in the shortest bob or the longest unbelievable weave.

But you know what? I'm now settling for something in between. The long bob. It has the sleek sexy confidence of short bob, with the flowing luxury of longer locks.

So today I settled with this number.

The Wig:

14" Brazilian Straight x3
12" Lace closure
Hair by LAW + MIAW
www.lawandmiaw.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LAW + MIAW | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig